Getting started with tickr
Wondering how to start investing with tickr? Find out in this short guide we've made for our Users.
Download the app and have some documents at hand
To start your tickr journey you will need to download tickr from the Google Play store or the App Store.
Next, you will need some documents to hand in order to complete the sign-up process:
ID (Passport, Driving License, etc.)
National Insurance Number
Enter your personal details
- We will need your name, email, choice of password, date of birth and phone number.
- You will then be asked to confirm your phone number and to choose a six-digit pin.
Please note: tickr will never sell your details to third parties. We need this information to perform some security checks and to prove you are who you say you are.
Choose your investments
- Currently, we have four themes to choose from: Climate Change, Disruptive Technology, Equality and a Combination of the three. Choose the theme that best suits your values.
- Choose a risk level: Cautious, Balanced and Adventurous.
- Choose an account type: ISA or a GIA.
Set up your payments
- You can either choose a one-off direct debit payment, set up a monthly direct debit or both.
- Enter your bank details and your home address.
- Verify your identity. You will need to take a picture of your passport, driving licence or national identity card.
Please note: the picture must clearly show ALL the information on the document.
- Once your identity has been verified, it will take three to five working days to set up your direct debit mandate
- 1 to 3 days for your money to be invested.
This process can take up to 8 working days to complete, but usually it will take five working days. Once the initial direct debit has been set up, it will only take one to three working days to add cash.
Capital is at risk.