The Company: Tickr Ltd registered in England with Company Number 11200977 at the registered office of 3rd Floor 86-90 Paul Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE
User: A natural person who has installed the Tickr App provided by The Company and has completed all steps necessary to open a Tickr Investment Account. Users need not have a positive account balance. Employees, agents and contractors of The Company are not eligible to enter into this competition.
Investment Account: an ISA or a General Investment Account provided by The Company
Activation Event: The act, by a User, of using either depositing funds into their tickr Investment Account or setting up a scheduled recurring payment in the app to their tickr Investment Account.
The Prize Draw: Any competition run by the company to which these Terms and Conditions are stated to apply.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw is open to all Users who receive notice of The Prize Draw by either email or in-app notification other than employees, agents or contractors of The Company
2. Upon completing an Activation Event the user will be entered into the Prize Draw (an “ Entry”). Only one activation event per user will qualify as an entry.
3. One winning Entry will be chosen from a draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed at random.
4. To be entered into the draw entries must be received by 23:59 on Friday 30 April 2021.
5. No later than Friday 7 May 2021 a winner will be selected at random from all Users who have made a successful Entry.
6. The Winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw. The winner is required to respond to this email within 14 days giving consent to publicise and release the winner’s first name and the County or City of their residence together with details of The Prize. Should the winner fail to respond to the win notification email within 14 days The Prize shall be forfeit.
7. Upon the completion of the requirements in paragraph 6 the winner’s Investment Account shall be credited with funds to the value of The Prize which shall be held in cash in that account until such time as it is withdrawn.
8. The Prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
9. Details of the winner will be available from [email protected]
10. The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
11. The decision of the Company in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Tickr Ltd April 2021